Pinterest PinAddicts Challenge no. 2

Here we go with the second Pinterest challenge.  I'd had a counting game of some sort in mind for ages for Little E and cousin Grace, and finally settled on the one below here is the link .  I made a drawstring type bag for them to live in   as I've never put a zip in anything. Then I appliqued Little E and Graces name on them.


So pretty fabrics chosen and cut out I blanket stitched around the numbers on the machine and sewed them up before pillaging  Little E's beanbag chair for 'beans' . We added some rice to give a bit of extra weight for good throwing action.  Little E helped filll the bags so this wasn't the tidiest of operations.


Et voila! (photo overload).



Little E's set, almost identical.

 



This months challenge is hosted over at Melksham Mum so I'll be trawling through the other wonderful makes myself over there at lunchtime. Looking forward to next month

Comments

  1. These are lovely, love the fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I was ridiculously excited about making them!

      Delete
  2. Wow - those are amazing! I love the fabrics especially the dots on Grace's bag. What lucky children they are to have such a crafty mum & Aunt!
    Thanks for linking up x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh these are too gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! What a FAB idea for a gift! Thanks so much for linking up to the Pinterest Challenge too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bit too good a gift idea, I've had a request for a couple of sets with the alphabet on so at this rate it will be next months Pinterest challenge entry too!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE those! Gorgeous. They are going on my to do list. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting x

      Delete
  5. They are gorgeous, the fabrics are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful :)
    Would make a great gift too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Going to give them a go I think! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your Win!! well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I love your beanbags (and the bags for them to go in)! I was also going to make them for Pinaddicts but decided against it when I saw yours! I've made them now though and I linked to yours from my blog. I hope you don't mind but please let me know if there's a problem.
    http://littleflowerbaby.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/number-beanbags

    I also love all your St David's Day craft! My OH is Welsh, I'm going to remember it all for next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts